Week 4 Journal

Chase Roberts
Entrepreneur Journal Week 4
               This week has been an interesting one. In my work, I am becoming increasingly unhappy. This is for a number of reasons. I am questioned a lot in some decisions that are mine to make, I am constantly having projects dumped on me that I don’t have time for, and sometimes I feel like I am an annoyance to my superiors when I have questions. Some of this is probably partially my fault. And its not all bad. I have many days where Im treated well. I am also paid very well considering my age and experience.

               So I have been pondering when is a good time to exit the business I am working for and start my entrepreneur experience. Its risky where I am at in life right now. My family depends on that income for survival so I cant just quit and jump in. It will have to be methodical. The other issue we face is that we want to ultimately live in the Boise area. So starting something in Arizona doesn’t make sense unless it’s a business that can move with us when we want to leave. There are a lot of tough decisions to make. The big elephant in the room is “what would I start my business doing?”. I have things I like to do, and things that Im good at. And some things Im passionate about. Its tough making all those mesh.   

Comments

Popular Posts