Week 10 Journal

This week has been a good one. Ive taken steps towards starting my online drop shipping business. I few years ago I had this idea to start a drop shipping business selling aftermarket performance car parts. At the time I was in school full time and this seemed to be the perfect answer to keep the bank account happy while in school with out working full time. I had all the paper work done to get legal with it. But I didn’t finish the project and we ended up moving to Arizona to take a full time job. Since then I just haven’t had time to finish it. Well Im making time now.

Im really excited about it. Within a few weeks, my company will be up and running and wont require a lot of up front money to get going. I am planning on using social media to advertise and gain a following to sell product. It’s a really niche based business, but it will be fun. This is something I am passionate about too so that works out.


This class has really helped me get started. My entrepreneur interview has helped a ton as well. I have bounced a ton of ideas off of the mentor I interviewed. 

Comments

Popular Posts