Week 13 Journal

Chase Roberts

Journal 13

            This week has been a tough one. I have learned a lot from the Randy Haykins assignment, the different videos and readings.  It is good to hear the success stories of others. But its also good to hear the struggles that people have too. Ill give you an example, our 2 year old has been.. well a 2 year old. He doesn’t listen, he is feisty (just like his Mom), and he throws a massive fit if I even walk near him to get him ready to bed, etc. Well we had a nice conversation at our family reunion about other parents struggles and how they got over it.


            The same applies for entreprenuers. To me, it is imperative to have mentors, who can help you through different situations. Luckily, my Dad is an entrepreneur so he knows the ins and outs of what it takes to be successful. So he will be a great mentor for me to use. My business is stalled right now for a variety of reasons, but Im confident that I can get it going again soon. I keep hearing that the ability to break through challenges is the key to being an entrepreneur so we will get test that theory out.

Comments

Popular Posts